Under the project United Voices for Children, financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), through World Vision Germany and Agroinvest Serbia, ChildPact and World Vision are seeking to identify a consultant (or a group of consultants) to create content (stories) to help the wide, non-expert public, potential donors and supporters to understand the work of child rights networks, in particular the work of ChildPact and its members. These stories are meant to support the work of our fundraising staff and help us create business and celebrity partnerships to advocate for better lives for children.
- One or more articles featuring the concept and achievements of the ‘child rights networks’ in our region, with a focus on ChildPact, its members and its people, to be published on a platform with guaranteed visibility
- A set of at least 10 high-quality professional pictures related to ChildPact’s leaders, members and their activities
- At least 5 social media messages for non-expert audience, based on the contents of the article(s)
How to apply
To find out more about this position, please download this ToR.
The budget is based on consultancy bids. To apply for this consultancy / partnership, please send the following documents to Iva Kljakic (firstname.lastname@example.org), before February 14 , 2016:
- CV(s) of the consultant(s) proposed for the task, with a focus on similar assignments
- Two samples of similar work
- A financial proposal which includes the daily fee.
- A brief outline/abstract of the proposed article(s) and contents – maximum 200 words
Using story telling as a format and focusing on more than one country is considered a plus.