Write a story and win 100€!
You are a social worker, a teacher, a psychologist, a volunteer, an NGO worker, a parent, a lawyer, a child protection expert, a worker in a child protection service, etc. You work with children and you see their beauty, but also the problems some of them face. You know a child or a group of children with a story that could inspire and produce change. Tell us this story and be part of a regional movement: the contest takes place in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Serbia!
- the story has to be about child protection and child rights issues;
- our jury will select one (1) winner per country;
- the best 10 stories from across the region will be translated into English and promoted at international level;
- by submitting the story, you agree that ChildPact and its members have the right to promote and publish your story;
- the identity of your character needs to be protected; if this is not an anonymous story, a written consent from the character(s) is a must;
- the deadline is 30 August 2015.
- the stories must be true and original (specifically created for this contest);
- the stories should be around 1000 words;
- the stories must be sent in a word document;
- support photos, video and audio files are welcomed;
- a short bio of the author (approx. 100-300 words) should be included.
Send your story to email@example.com